Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me!

Hello ALL!!!!

Well its been a while friends! I need to apologize first for my absense. No excuses, just life getting in the way of my passion. But I'm back hopefully with a nice little post to show you guys. I would like to thank my friend Dawn from Inspired Living for checking in on me to see if I was okay.

My Birthday was on Friday the 30th, and the hub had a few suprises up his sleeves and treated me to a nice evening capped with a delicious chocolate mouse cake. Saturday morning I was up at 5:57am I decided to treat my self to a trip to the L.A. Flower Mart. A place I have mentioned before that I love to go to. I havent been able to go lately. After early morning cleaning, I wake the Hub up around 7:30 and we take off.

After getting home from the Flower Mart the Hub decided to tell me that we were going to lunch and we had a hour to get there. So I was rushed into making the arrangement. However you can't rush art. So an hour and a half later, I pulled out some plates and thought this would be a nice opportunity to display my new plate chargers.

and TAAADAAA!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is probably one of my favorite settings I have done. The silver tray was giving to me by the Hubs mom as a gift. She knew I would cherish it and get much joy from it.
 
I hope you guys enjoy it!
 
Until Next time,
 
Always,
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. How gorgeous Orlando !!!
    I'd been wondering about you too - kept coming by to check and nothing - glad to see you back in the blog world :)
    Have a good one!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was just so busy and I was uninspired. But hopefully I can come up with some cool pretty things to show you.

      Delete
  2. So sweet of you to mention me! I saw a new post from you in my blogger reading list and was excited to stop back by! Happy belated birthday. Of course you table setting looks gorgeous. I love the mirror and reflection of the light fixture in it.... I've been mIA from blogs and as well... Plan to get back into it shortly though, I have some fun things to share.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am Forever 21! lol. I hadn't done a table setting since Pink Friday and for my birthday I decided to treat myself to flowers. I understand about missing from the blogs, I checked in on yours and I saw an update from June. It gets difficult, its like a drew a huge blank and just couldn't get back in.

      Delete
  3. Happy, Happy Birthday to you. It is wonderful to see a post from you. Your photos are just gorgeous- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you for the birthday wishes! I'm glad you like the photos and I'm excited to be back!

      Delete