Thursday, February 7, 2013

The many faces of my home

Although we have only been here for about a year and half, I often get bored with the way my home looks and I am often changing things. Here are a couple of pictures.

Living Room

This is what my living room looked when I first moved in.

I had just purchased my new sectional.

Added new pillows, a new rug, and a mirrored coffe table



Dining Room

This is what it looked like when we first moved in.

I later added the extension and new crisp white table cloth and the planters
to add some color

This is what it still looks like recently minus the flowers and table settings.
the extension just makes it more spacious and comfortable for my guest.

I just love Hydrangeas.

















Always thank you for stopping by.

-Orlando

3 comments:

  1. Orlando... you have a great house! Love your improvements. You turned your house into a home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely home! Your table is gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by. I'll look forward to following along!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY... You have a gorgeous home!!

    ReplyDelete