Thursday, February 21, 2013

Bathroom Knockdown

Hey Everyone! Happy Thursday!


If you read my post Renovating our Home you'll know that the house was in need of much love and care! One room in particular was the bathroom... as tiny as it is, it needed  some serious updating. Take a look at what it looked like before. As you may notice that pink is my thing... yes I know strange... well not really lol. I  thought to myself what to do.... It was tiny... I thought to myself well we can expand it, because there is a walk in closet on the other side wall. Then I just said lets leave it as is and replace everything except the tub, we can deal with the size, its not like I want a big bathroom to clean anyways lol.


Now take a look at what we did do...

We kept the original floor, and original tub and everything else was gone! I tried fitting in a bigger pedestal sink but with the space I was working with, it was impossible. I am totally happy with it . Im not much of a bathroom person although I wouldn't complain if I had a huge Dream Bathroom... 


What a difference!!! Yeah I know! 


Thanks For Stopping by....

Always!

12 comments:

  1. Orlando...Your bathroom look so great... bright and sleek. Love it. We have 3 bathrooms totally torn apart now getting renovation. We are 6 inches deep in dust. Can't wait til it's over. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Orlando, it's a pleasure to meet you. Your bathroom renovation turned out fabulous!
    Adding the pedestal sink brings in an airy feeling. Love the soft palette you chose. From your newest follower, Linda

    p.s. A suggestion, turn off the word verification in Settings and then comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZA Big transformation! I love what you did, it feels brighter, more spacious! The contrasting fixtures look really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I eventually came around with the fixtures... I really wanted brushed nickle but the Hub was really set on bronze and I comprimised as I rarely do. Now I enjoy it, Its tiny and very little to clean!

      Delete
  4. Love it! You have done a great job :-) We started to rip apart our shower/loo room last week and are hoping to start re-modelling soon - I just feel better now that I know something has started in that awful room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Good luck with your project! Can't wait to see it!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! It took Miracles and a good sledge hammer!!!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful job and a lot of hard work I know. Thanks for linking up at Transformed Tuesday. I'm a new follower.
    Hugs,
    Peggy~PJH Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hosting! Yes it was a lot of hard work! Thank god its behind us!

      Delete
  7. So clean and fresh! When we first moved in I wanted to replace the old tub in our house. I'm SO GLAD we kept it, it holds the warmth extremely well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love how light and bright the after is. The before is kind of shocking with the two different colored tiles. ;) Another fantastic job & I really love your style.

    Angela @ Number Fifty-Three

    ReplyDelete